configure Cisco Wireless Bridge
1. Follow this link to assign IP address to the Cisco Wireless
How to Assign an IP Address to Cisco Wireless Bridge Using the
2. Access Wireless Bridge using Web utility
by typing the AP IP address you assigned.
3. Click Express Set-Up to
enter Host Name, select Radio0-802.11 type,
in our case. Click Apply to save it.
4. Click Express Security, enter the SSID, and
check Broadcast SSID in Beacon. Click Apply to save it.
5. Click Network Interfaces, select
Radio0-802.11G, and then Settings.
6. Check Role in Radio Network and
7. Click Security and then Encryption
Manager. Check Cipher and select cipher type, TKIP in
8. Click SSID Manager and highlight the SSID.
9. In Client Authentication Key Management,
select Key Management, Mandatory, WPA in our
example. Enter the Pre-shared key.
10. Click Apply and now the wireless bridge is
ready to test.
Post your questions, comments, feedbacks and suggestions
Contact a consultant